Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street set to open lower as recession worries mount
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) reported Q2 EPS of $1.03, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share(1) is now anticipated to grow in the range of 11% to 12%.
- Other aspects of our guidance for fiscal 2023 remain unchanged from what we provided previously.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Paychex (PAYX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides
- SentinelOne, Inc. (S) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- MongoDB (MDB) shares surge after topping analyst expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!