PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.27 billion.
PayPal sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.07, versus the consensus of $1.14. PayPal sees Q3 2021 revenue of $6.15-6.25 billion, versus the consensus of $6.43 billion.
PayPal sees FY2021 EPS of $4.70, versus the consensus of $4.73. PayPal sees FY2021 revenue of $25.75 billion, versus the consensus of $25.88 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PayPal (PYPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- United States Steel (X) Expects Record Q3 EBITDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!