Patrick Industries (PATK) Tops Q3 EPS by 43c
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Patrick Industries (NASDAQ: PATK) reported Q3 EPS of $2.45, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $2.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $963.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Patrick Industries (PATK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) expects 8%-12% adjusted EPS growth 2021-2024
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Conn's (CONN) Reports Q3 Revenues of 334.8M, Diluted EPS of $0.60
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!