Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q4 EPS of $1.90, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.94 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2017 EPS of $6.40-$7.10, versus the consensus of $6.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunogen (IMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Rogers (ROG) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!