Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q4 EPS of $2.45, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $2.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.52 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2018 EPS of $8.45-$9.15, versus the consensus of $9.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!