Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q3 EPS by 33c, Updates Guidance
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q3 EPS of $4.11, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $3.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.73 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2021 EPS of $14.65-$14.95, versus the consensus of $14.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunogen (IMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Huntsman (HUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Community Bankers (ESXB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!