Parker Hannifin Corp. (PH) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Parker Hannifin Corp. (NYSE: PH) reported Q4 EPS of $2.06, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.53 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.75 billion.
Parker Hannifin Corp. sees FY2014 EPS of $7.25-$8.05, versus the consensus of $8.12.
"Fiscal 2014 was a transitional year as we worked through the most significant restructuring in our history." said Chairman, CEO and President, Don Washkewicz. "I am proud that our global team was able to stay focused and still deliver record sales and strong earnings and cash flow for the year, which included record fourth quarter operating cash flow. Overall, we are well positioned entering the new fiscal year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker Hannifin Corp. (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Portland General Electric (POR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- LTC Properties (LTC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.57
- Financial Institutions (FISI) Tops Q2 EPS by 45c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!