Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.10, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Palo Alto Networks sees Q4 2023 EPS of $1.26-$1.30, versus the consensus of $1.20. Palo Alto Networks sees Q4 2023 revenue of $1.937-1.967 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
Palo Alto Networks sees FY2023 EPS of $4.25-$4.29, versus the consensus of $4.02. Palo Alto Networks sees FY2023 revenue of $6.88-6.91 billion, versus the consensus of $6.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Pure Storage plunges 17% on soft outlook; Analysts see further multiple compression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!