Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.83, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.55 billion.
Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2023 EPS of $0.76-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.71. Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2023 revenue of $1.63-1.66 billion, versus the consensus of $1.65 billion.
Palo Alto Networks sees FY2023 EPS of $3.37-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.17. Palo Alto Networks sees FY2023 revenue of $6.85-6.91 billion, versus the consensus of $6.87 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- RH (RH) shares tumble as 'frozen' housing market weighs on results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!