Palantir (PLTR) Misses Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers Outlook
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter rose 40% to $322 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.74 million.
- For full year 2021, they continue to expect:
- Year-over-year revenue growth of greater than 30%.
For Q1 2021, they expect:
- Year-over-year revenue growth of 45%.
- Adjusted operating margin of 23%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palantir (PLTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- Harrow Health (HROW) Announces Preliminary Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!