Palantir (PLTR) Misses Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter rose 40% to $322 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.74 million.
- For full year 2021, they continue to expect:
- Year-over-year revenue growth of greater than 30%.
For Q1 2021, they expect:
- Year-over-year revenue growth of 45%.
- Adjusted operating margin of 23%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palantir (PLTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!