PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.54 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q4 2021 EPS of ($0.12)-($0.11), versus the consensus of ($0.10). PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q4 2021 revenue of $57-58 million, versus the consensus of $55.6 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.30)-($0.29), versus the consensus of ($0.29). PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $211-212 million, versus the consensus of $208.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (BWMN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.17
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!