PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.22), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.99 million.
“We are pleased to report strong Q1 results in our first quarter as a public company, with revenue accelerating to 49% year-over-year growth and best-in-class gross margins above 85%,” said Jennifer Tejada, Chief Executive Officer of PagerDuty. “We continued to see growing demand across industry verticals and customer segments, especially the enterprise segment. Our existing customers are expanding their use of PagerDuty, adding teams and adopting new products like Event Intelligence and Analytics that enable a more proactive approach to digital operations. With our community applying PagerDuty to new use cases every day, we are just scratching the surface of the potential for our business.”
PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q2 2020 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.10), versus the consensus of ($0.10). PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q2 2020 revenue of $38.5-39.5 million, versus the consensus of $37.1 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2020 EPS of ($0.37)-($0.38), versus the consensus of ($0.38). PagerDuty, Inc. sees FY2020 revenue of $161-163 million, versus the consensus of $155.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/17: (GERN) (GEO) (SWBI) Higher; (CGRN) (ARVL) (MGY) Lower (more...)
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!