PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Q3 Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.89), $0.49 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
- Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 53c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!