PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.23, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18.
"In 2015, PNM Resources delivered a solid financial performance and achieved success in critical areas while navigating significant challenges," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources' chairman, president and CEO. "The progress we are making supports our ongoing commitment to better serve our customers and our continued focus on securing constructive outcomes on key regulatory matters, as in the BART case. Through innovation, perseverance and hard work we are responding to the rapidly evolving marketplace while maintaining strong reliability and building value for customers and shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!