PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Affirms FY EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $426.54 million versus the consensus estimate of $314.11 million.
PNM Resources sees FY2021 EPS of $2.27-$2.37, versus the consensus of $3.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Cogentix Medical (CGNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Typical Mid-Cycle Correction Would Yield 10% Correction in S&P500, But a 'More Destructive Outcome' is Starting to Look More Likely - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!