PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $346.16 million versus the consensus estimate of $343.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Azure Power Announces Results for Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2021
- COMSTOCK RESOURCES, INC. ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2021 EARNINGS DATE AND CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!