PACCAR (PCAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.41, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PACCAR (PCAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!