Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.54, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.66 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $100 at KeyBanc
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance for FY and Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!