Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.75, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- University of California Merced Supports Rapid Growth with Oracle Cloud
- Silk Road Medical Inc. (SILK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Warriors Announce Oracle as Team Performance Center Partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!