Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.75, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $87 at Barclays
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $89 at Citi
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $89 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!