Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.36 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!