Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.07 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c, Revenues Beat
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!