Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.81, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.29 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $87 at Morgan Stanley After NDR
- Kaltura Selects Oracle as a Strategic Cloud Infrastructure Provider and the Companies Extend their OEM Partnership in Push to Expand Video Services
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Shares Surged 15% After Hours Following Q4 Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!