Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.81, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.29 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- eHealth (EHTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!