Opko Health (OPK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Opko Health (NYSE: OPK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.7 million.
"In the second quarter, we continued to make strides in converting our advanced pipeline of diagnostic and pharmaceutical products into commercial successes,” said Phillip Frost, M.D., Chairman and CEO. “The 4Kscore Test is being increasingly adopted by Urologists because of its utility for identifying patients at the greatest risk of having high-grade prostate cancer and clinical trials of Rayaldee, hGH-CTP and Rolapitant have all provided the anticipated evidence of safety and efficacy. We look forward to making these important products available as rapidly as possible to patients who will benefit from their use.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Opko Health (OPK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Appoints Current CFO Katie A. Lorenson as New CEO
- Valero Energy Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on October 21, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!