Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.08
- Solid Microsoft forecast, tech strength push Nasdaq higher
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oil-Dri Corp. (NYSE: ODC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.83 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.1 million, versus $64.84 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Enphase Energy (ENPH) Stock Surged 21% and What Analysts Have to Say About It
- Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) Misses Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance
- General Motors (GM) Beats Q3 Views, Shares Dip on EPS Outlook Miss, Analyst Remains Upbeat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!