O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ: ORLY) reported Q1 EPS of $8.28, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $7.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 billion.
O'Reilly Automotive sees FY2023 EPS of $36.50-$37.00, versus the consensus of $36.92. O'Reilly Automotive sees FY2023 revenue of $15.2-15.5 billion, versus the consensus of $15.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!