O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Futures muted as traders brace for inflation data, Fed verdict
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Stocks stalled as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
- Citi is out with its S&P 500 outlook for 2024. Here's what they expect
O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ: ORLY) reported Q2 EPS of $8.78, $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of $8.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.71 billion.
O'Reilly Automotive sees FY2022 EPS of $31.25-$31.75, versus the consensus of $32.92. O'Reilly Automotive sees FY2022 revenue of $14-14.3 billion, versus the consensus of $14.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) PT Raised to $1,150 at TD Cowen; Named Best 2024 Idea
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) tops consensus earnings, revenue estimates
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!