OPKO Health (OPK) Posts Q3 Loss of 3c/Share
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OPKO Health (NASDAQ: OPK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $298.04 million versus the consensus estimate of $322 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OPKO Health (OPK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) Reports Q3 Revenues of RMB 21.5B, Adjusted Net Income of RMB 3.15B
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR 30.2M, EPS of EUR (0.96)
- Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. (CD) Reports Q3 Revenues of $115M, EPS of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!