Novavax (NVAX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.14), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novavax (NVAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $42.3 Million for August
- U.S. Steel (X) Sees Q3 Adj-EBITDA of $2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!