NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $639 million versus the consensus estimate of $630.53 million.
NortonLifeLock Inc. sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.37-$0.39, versus the consensus of $0.37. NortonLifeLock Inc. sees Q4 2021 revenue of $655-665 million, versus the consensus of $634 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo starts to emerge from sales scandal as first-quarter profit jumps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!