Nikola (NKLA) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q1 Loss
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.14), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
"During the first quarter Nikola continued to deliver on our previously communicated milestones and execute on our business plan," said Mark Russell, Nikola\'s Chief Executive Officer. "We have had continued success in commissioning and validating the Nikola Tre BEVs, and are nearing completion of both our Ulm, Germany and Coolidge, Arizona manufacturing facilities."
Nikola looks forward to achieving the following milestones in 2021:
- Start of vehicle trial production at the JV manufacturing facility at IVECO\'s industrial complex in Ulm, Germany in June 2021;
- Start of vehicle trial production at the greenfield manufacturing facility in Coolidge, Arizona in July 2021;
- Break ground on our first commercial hydrogen station;
- Announce additional hydrogen infrastructure/ecosystem partners;
- Announce additional fleet testing customers; and
- Deliver the first Nikola Tre BEVs to customers during the fourth quarter of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nikola (NKLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades RPM International (RPM) to Underweight on Relative Performance Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!