Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.07 billion.
- Fourth quarter reported revenues were $12.2 billion, down 1 percent compared to prior year and up 3 percent on a currency-neutral basis*
- NIKE Direct reported revenues for the fourth quarter were $4.8 billion, up 7 percent compared to prior year and up 11 percent on a currency-neutral basis
- Wholesale reported revenues for the fourth quarter were $6.8 billion, down 7 percent compared to prior year and down 3 percent on a currency-neutral basis
- Gross margin for the fourth quarter decreased 80 basis points to 45 percent.
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.90 for the fourth quarter
- The Company announced its Board of Directors has authorized a new four-year, $18 billion program to repurchase shares of NIKE's Class B Common Stock
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nike (NKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Nike (NKE) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- BlackBerry (BB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!