NiSource (NI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NiSource (NYSE: NI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.77, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.77.
NiSource sees FY2021 EPS of $1.32-$1.36, versus the consensus of $1.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Cloopen Group (RAAS) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $1.95
- Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (BWMN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!