NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NextGen Healthcare (NASDAQ: NXGN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.75 million.
NextGen Healthcare sees FY2022 EPS of $0.89-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.91. NextGen Healthcare sees FY2022 revenue of $574-584 million, versus the consensus of $579 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!