NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.57 billion.
NextEra Energy sees FY2021 EPS of $2.77-$2.97, versus the consensus of $2.50.
- NextEra Energy's long-term financial expectations remain unchanged. For 2021, NextEra Energy expects adjusted earnings per share to be in the range of $2.40 to $2.54. For 2022 and 2023, NextEra Energy expects to grow 6% to 8% off the expected 2021 adjusted earnings per share. For 2022 and 2023, this translates to an adjusted earnings per share range of $2.55 to $2.75 and $2.77 to $2.97, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextEra Energy (NEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.11/sh