NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.71, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.97 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextEra Energy (NEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- iPower Inc. (IPW) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!