Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 51c; Subs Fall Short
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 20, 2022 4:04 PM EST)
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.51 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.72 billion.
Global Streaming Paid Net Additions were 8.28 million in Q4, versus 8.5 million expected.
The company sees Q1 EPS of $2.86 and revenue of $7.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.45 and $8 billion. The company sees Q1 Global Streaming Paid Net Additions of 2.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Netflix (NFLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Lowered to $350 at Jefferies, Remains Positive
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) PT Lowered to $81 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!