Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 63c, Subs Beat
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) reported Q3 EPS of $3.19, $0.63 better than the analyst estimate of $2.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.48 billion.
The company added 4.38 million global streaming subscribers in the quarter, versus the 3.5 million subscribers expected.
The company sees Q4 revenue of $7.7 billion and EPS of $0.80, versus the consensus of $7.68 billion and $1.10.
The company sees Q4 global streaming subscriber additions of 8.5 million, versus the consensus of 8.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Netflix (NFLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- When it Rains it Pours: DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Crashes 30% After 'Debacle' Quarter, 5 Analysts Downgrade as it May Take a Few Quarters to Recover
- Trane Technologies (TT) to Increase Annual Dividend by 14%
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!