Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neogen Corp. (NASDAQ: NEOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neogen Corp. (NEOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock: Analysts Continue to Raise Price Targets Ahead of Earnings, Squid Game Seen as a 'Global Phenomenon'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!