Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neogen Corp. (NASDAQ: NEOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neogen Corp. (NEOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) to Acquire Del Taco (TACO) for $12.51 Per Share
- GH Research (GHRS) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $1.8M, Cash Position of $280.7M, Issues Business Updates
- 'This Dog Isn’t Running as Fast': Wedbush Downgrades Chewy (CHWY) to Neutral on Disappointing Customer Growth; Upgrades Petco (WOOF) to OP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!