Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q3 Views, Loss Wider than Expected
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NNA) reported Q3 loss of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $31.46 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!