Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q3 Views, Loss Wider than Expected
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NNA) reported Q3 loss of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $31.46 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Codexis (CDXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms EPS Guidance
- J2 Global (JCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!