Natuzzi SpA (NTZ) Reports Weaker Q1 Results
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Wall Street Positive on Broadcom's (AVGO) Potential $60 Billion Deal for VMWare (VMW)
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
Natuzzi SpA (NYSE: NTZ) reported Q1 loss of $0.10, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $165.7 million, versus $173.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yatsen Holding (YSG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 Revenue Guidance
- NetEase (NTES) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.23
- Transcat, Inc. (TRNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!