Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Reports Q4 Loss of EUR0.07/sh
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) reported Q4 EPS of (EUR0.07), versus (EUR0.12) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR99.9 million, versus EUR100.6 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Dole plc (DOLE) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!