Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Reports Q4 Loss of EUR 0.28/Share
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) reported Q4 EPS of (€0.28), versus (€0.54) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at €138.6 million, versus €123.2 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Quintek Technologies, Inc. (QTEK) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!