Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Narrows Q3 Loss
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) reported Q3 EPS of (EUR0.17), versus (EUR0.34) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR111.7 million, versus EUR13.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Q2 Revenue Guidance Misses
- ePlus (PLUS) Tops Q4 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!