National Fuel Gas (NFG) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Fuel Gas (NYSE: NFG) reported Q2 EPS of $1.34, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $604.93 million.
National Fuel Gas sees FY2021 EPS of $3.85-$4.05, versus the consensus of $3.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Fuel Gas (NFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- GM escalates the electric vehicle arms race
- New Found Intercepts 21.4 g/t Au over 8.05m and 14.9 g/t Au over 12.9m in 40m step-out at Keats, Extends High-Grade Zone to 465m Down-Plunge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!