National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
National Bank Holdings (NYSE: NBHC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.74, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Bank Holdings (NBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Guidance Misses Badly
- ArcelorMittal (MT) Valuation at an ‘Extreme,’Says Morgan Stanley - Reiterates OW
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!