National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
National Bank Holdings (NYSE: NBHC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70.
In announcing these results, Chief Executive Officer Tim Laney shared, “We are off to a solid start in 2021 with quarterly earnings of $0.86 per diluted share, and we delivered an impressive return on average tangible equity of 15.20% on a strong capital base. We continue to generate positive returns through our diverse revenue streams, excellent credit quality and prudent expense management. Net charge-offs were a record low one basis point annualized of total loans. We continue to build upon our relationship-based banking model with low cost transaction deposit growth of 14.5% annualized, compared to the prior quarter.”
Mr. Laney added, “We are optimistic about our growth potential as we continue to see signs of strong economic recovery in our markets. Our pipeline for new business generation during the second quarter is very encouraging. We tackled the challenges faced during 2020 head-on from a position of strength and continue to be well positioned for growth with a strong common equity tier 1 ratio of 15.23% and sizable liquidity. We are fueled by our clients' determination to succeed and our associates' resolve to provide fair and simple solutions that enable them to realize their dreams.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Bank Holdings (NBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Affirms EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!