NVIDIA (NVDA) Tops Q4 EPS by 29c, Guidance Beats
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) reported Q4 EPS of $3.10, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $2.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.82 billion.
NVIDIA sees Q1 2022 revenue of $5.3 billion, versus the consensus of $4.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NVIDIA (NVDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Tops Q1 EPS by 66c, Sales Miss; Raises FY Outlook
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!