NIO Inc. (NIO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $666.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $655.28 million.
- Quarterly Deliveries of the ES8, ES6 and EC6 were 12,206 vehicles
NIO Inc. sees Q4 2020 revenue of $921.8-947.9 million, versus the consensus of $805.66 million.
- Deliveries of the vehicles to be between 16,500 and 17,000 vehicles, representing an increase of approximately 100.6% to 106.7% from the same quarter of 2019, and an increase of approximately 35.2% to 39.3% from the third quarter of 2020.
- Total revenues to be between RMB6,258.7 million (US$921.8 million) and RMB6,435.8 million (US$947.9 million), representing an increase of approximately 119.7% to 126.0% from the same quarter of 2019, and an increase of approximately 38.3% to 42.2% from the third quarter of 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NIO Inc. (NIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) Delivered 10,878 Vehicles in September 2022
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) Delivered 8,468 Vehicles in September 2022
- CarMax (KMX) Drops 15% After a 'Horrendous' Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!