NIO Inc. (NIO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.36/Share
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $243.1 million.
For the second quarter of 2019, the Company expects:
- Deliveries of vehicles to be between 2,800 and 3,200 units, representing a decrease of approximately 19.8% to 29.8% from the first quarter of 2019. This outlook incorporates the planned deliveries of several hundred ES6s in June 2019.
- Total revenues to be between RMB1,134 million (US$169 million) and RMB1,294 million (US$193 million), representing a decrease by approximately 20.7% to 30.5% from the first quarter of 2019.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NIO Inc. (NIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lamb Weston (LW) Shares Rise Following 'Encouraging' Fiscal Q1 Earnings Report
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Potential C&RS Divestiture Seen Buoying Sentiment
- Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!