NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.16 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NGL Energy Partners (NGL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Potential C&RS Divestiture Seen Buoying Sentiment
- FedEx (FDX) Shares Likely to Trade in a Range Around $150 - Citi
- Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!